French courses at Langue Onze Paris
Langue Onze, A different way to learn French!
Langue Onze is a small French school for foreigners. The school was established in 1981 in the 11th arrondissement of Paris.
Langue Onze is a non-profit association. It is run by a collective of teachers and active members united by common interests: Pedagogy, languages, exchanges and foreign cultures.
Year round we welcome people of all nationalities and backgrounds who wish to learn French, or to boost their knowledge of modern spoken French and get to know France better.
Langue Onze is:
- An association-run school in the heart of a lively area of Paris: Oberkampf
- The lowest-priced lessons in Paris
- 9 students maximum per class
- Emphasis on speaking and modern French
- A warm and friendly atmosphere. Tea and coffee are provided
- Teachers who are qualified, creative and passionate about their work
- Cultural and linguistic workshops to complete your training
- A chance to get a VISA
- A chance to join a group every Monday
In short: An excellent service at the best of prices!